POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hogwarts (WIP) (2 pictures) : Re: Hogwarts (WIP) (2 pictures) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 10:17:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hogwarts (WIP) (2 pictures)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 12 Jan 2001 13:26:29
Message: <3A5F4AF4.F433D124@my-dejanews.com>
Thanks for expanding my vision. I must relate my shock (and strong
*appreciation*) at seeing trees of the kind of construction you used. I used a
similar method in my first IRTC entry, and was frankly way too thin-skinned
about how it fared.  The message droned into my head over the years was "cool &
stylistic: BAD."  This is no fault of anyone but my own, but goes to show how
one can retreat from a useful style for the wrong reasons--I need to unlearn
what I've been learning.   I often wonder what I would be producing if I'd
waited much longer before submitting stuff to the IRTC.